• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

2522 Diesel w/electrical issue

lizk

Level 1
First name
Liz
I've got a '95 2522 diesel with an unknown to me electrical issue. I was hoping y'all could help me out.

It was running perfectly fine & next time we went to use it nada. It doesn't do anything. I fiddled with the wires from the key switch & pull start knob & got it to click once. Battery is good & the starter is testing good (took it off & to a reputable shop). There are a ton of wires back there & I don't know where to begin (none of the lights or anything is hooked up so all those are loose). I can't just locate the loose wire & connect b/c there are so many just dangling.

If I knew what was supposed to be where I could more than likely figure it out. ANY suggestions appreciated as I can't get it on a trailer to take it anywhere given the location it is currently sitting, it's got to move just a little for me to be able to drag it anywhere.

If you need specific info just ask I don't know what's helpful & not. Thanks so much - Liz

Remove and clean your battery terminals and make sure the earth cable is tight on tractor before you do anything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back