• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question AgriPower 7000 - PTO Kicking out

mack

Level 1
First name
Mack

Machinery:
Zetor 7000
Agri Power 7000 series ZETOR 7011 PTO kicked out even while sitting still. Shaft had at least 1 inch play. Pointed it nose down hill pulled back covers off and used a pull to back PTO out. There was no snap ring in front or behind. the bearing. We thought we had found the culprit an put the snap ring in front and put it all back together. It leaked around the seal and still no PTO. After further digging I do not think this model uses the snap rings. This model has the interchangeable PTO end. That part is between my knees under aplastic cove. Any insights would help .

I have read most of the PTO post for insight.

Mack

You pulled the one meter long shaft out ? or just the endpiece ?

After many years I have come back to this site. it ended up being broken in side and we replaced the meter long shaft. I apologize for taking so long. Thank you for replying to my question.

Welcome back Mack! :)

Yes, last years was not the best in the Zetorworld history, but we are back and up to date for a better future now. (y)

Please take a look at your members profil, you can add what type of Zetor you have, or from where you are to be a part of our Zetor owners map.

I got my "Agri Power " 7000 back last week after 9 months. We had to have the clutch replaced. I have never had a " Farm Tractor" before and all of this is new to me. Scared I'm going to tear it up, hopefully this site will help me avoid that.

Your "Agri Power 7000" is similar to the original "Zetor 7011" - a robust and well documented and practical tested tractor thats produced many years.
Read the instructions book carefull and you will have no trouble with your new old tratcor. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back