• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

engine problems zetor 10540 urIII

zetor_10540

Level 2
First name
Erik
Hello, I have a problem with my engine of the 10540.

few years ago I replaced my cilinderliners and piston due to an coolant leakage. It ran fine for an 150 hours or so.....
Then the problems starts. Then the gear of the injectionpump broke just behind the gear and damaged front cover, and it was done. Now is the question how that could happen. could it be the reaseon of my leakage earlyer or just bad luck? there is also a little play on my balance shaft at injectionpump side. Normally this may not happen. anyone an idea of the cause? hours are about 7000 .
I think of getting a new short block with al the moving parts. Some ideas of the price ? living in the netherlands..

It is not unusual for the injection pump shaft to break

I had a 12145 and the tractor ran very bad turned out the injector pump shaft was very bend so much we were recommend to replace the pump

Hi, I'm not hoping that this new shaft will ever break::) looking for a shortblock now. Found a little bit to much play in the balance shaft bearings too. So think a new or rebuild shortblock will be the best to do, if I want another few years of happy using and driving this tractor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back