• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Kids Today!!!???

hi
im 16 too and i think that kids have always been disrespectful, its just that in citys it is a ptoblem because they all become chavs and think its cool to be rude.
out here in the country not so many are, i think its cos theres more to do...

hi
im 16 too and i think that kids have always been disrespectful, its just that in citys it is a ptoblem because they all become chavs and think its cool to be rude.
out here in the country not so many are, i think its cos theres more to do...

He is 26 now, wonder has he settled down now or he still rebel master

hi
Im 16 and do agree that kids are being more disrespectful to older people.

Now this is complicated our 23 year old tractor man we thought was 34, was 16 in 2007 and that makes him 27 years old tractor man in 2018.

I was working it out, bear with me. He is 16 in 2007, it says 23now means 7years later he changed his handle, in 2014 he's 23. And he hasn't been back since.

well done in working that out so question why was he putting the 16 year old tractor man as his handle on the posts ?

well done in working that out so question why was he putting the 16 year old tractor man as his handle on the posts ?

I would think if kept putting up that he was 16 that other people might be patient with him for asking so many questions as he was only a kid.

well i keep asking you questions but you don't see me putting up the forty *#@ year old tractor woman

But I don't mind answering them, but I be the same 4#@& tractor man.

Have you to train your man drive the tractor or did he know how to sail it already? was easy to teach?

Oh in deed, funny how people forget about the loader. I saw damage a student did to the roof of a shed he was cleaning out, got caught in the gable end and ripped off the sheeting, gas thing was he was nearly finish when he did this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back