• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Motorpal injection pump fitted to John Deere tractor

• Thread starter Huw from West Wales
  • Start date
H

Huw from West Wales

Saw a John Deere 7710 2001 model today and it was fitted with a motorpal diesel injection pump similar to the pumps fitted to the 6 cylinder Zetor crystals did John Deere use a lot of these Motorpal pumps.

The turbo on a john deere 6810 is made in the czech republic and has a Z on it. It looks identical to the turbo on my 10145.

Hmm, i have never heard of that.. Any more info please ??

Regarding the turbo;my 10045 had a Czech turbo on it when I bought it.This was a KKK K-27 made under licence.When it wore out I had to have a German KKK fitted as mine was scrap.The dealer I bought the tractor from fitted the new turbo when I bought it as the original had an oil leak.Unfortunately they used orange Instant gasket sealant which partially blocked the oil way and it wore out again after a couple of years:( My present turbo has been on for about 12 years and seems to be wearing well-at least if you can do things yourself you know it is done right!

zetors were sold under under the john deere name for a while, roughly mid 90's or so ... they were called 2600?? series, check tractordata for where the motors were made ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back