• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

hello New Member with Zetor 4340

falmathoros

Level 2
First name
Nick Karantinos
Hello: I've just bought a 4340 and this forum was instrumental in my decision. The tractor has been idle for two years but is in good condition. It has some common problems, i.e. brakes, lift, instruments, but I'll refrain from asking questions until I get the manuals I ordered. I would ask if anyone has a drawbar (swinging?) for the 4340 or a good source for one? Thanks, Nick

A Zetor dealer would probably be the best bet for something like that either new or second hand but because you want manuals aswell,check on the forum pages for the "Zetor Parts" thread that we had going a few months back and get in touch with Igor at Marko in Slovakia.The postage cost will be fairly high but the price of the parts will be cheaper and you can get Manuals and a factory parts book which dealers in the UK at least; won't sell you.Then you can work out what you need in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back