• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Skoda Cars

crystalman

Level 2
First name
Crystalman
Renze,As you are interested I'll tell you a bit about my Skoda.It is a 1982 Rear engined Estelle that I bought as an accident damaged project.I then straightened the front out and rebuit it over the years to it's present state.I now have a 1300 all alloy Rapid coupe engine as used in the Favorit and Felicia to run on unleaded fuel.It has a Weber carb off a Ford Sierra,a 5 speed gearbox that I made fit and Rapid coupe rear suspension.I also fitted a Rally exhaust and Group B Rear whaletail spoiler off the 1980's Rally Skoda.I have now fitted white 6x15 alloy wheels with 195/50 x 15 tyres and lowered springs and dampers.To finish off it is painted it's original colour of Orange so you get noticed wherever you go!
On the farm I drive a 1990 Volvo 240 GLT (2.3 injection,leather interior and sun roof ).It is the best car I have ever bought! I paid 600 pounds for it-about 1000 Euros with 12 months roadworthiness certificate and 4 months road tax.I bought 5 tyres,front discs and pads and changed all the oil,filters and plugs etc and it has gone for another 3 years without laying a spanner on it! Even the battery is the same one it came with-cheap motoring.
Steve.

Hmm... Why dont you post a picture of it at the photo gallery ??

Sounds good..

my 14 year old friend had one just like that we thrashed it around the feild for 2 days flat the the brakes started to fail the exhaust fell off the steering wasnt the best it had been either eventually on the seconday of having it it went up in smoke it went to the scrap yard and good ridence as well:mad:

They have changed a bit since 2003, a Skoda Octavia now new 28000 euro. And I don't think you be thrashing that around a field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back