• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 9641 Hydralic Pressure issue

eannac4

Level 1
First name
eannac4
Hello,

I'm having issues with the hydraulic pressure on my zetor 9641. It's a 02 Forterra turbo model and is maintained well. Has not had a huge amount of work and is serviced regularly. I was topping a field with a major topper today and when I was trying to close the ram on the topper before taking it off but the ram would not close. There had been signs of a slow down recently but there was a distinct loss of power today. After raising the arms to see if they were working OK, I found that they did raise but slowly. And then after lowering the arms they did not go down smoothly. The issue seems to with the return valve.

I would be very surprised if the issue is with the hydraulic pump itself on a tractor this age that is well maintained. There is a very slight oil leak at the back end of the tractor and would wonder if that is what might be causing it?

Apologies for the long winded post, hopefully I can get some info from people here. I certainly not as mechanicaly minded as most most on this forum but am very willing to learn.

Thank you for your time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back