• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetorn 9540 tractor hydraudics

Z

zguest

found a 9540 tractor for sale cheap, only problem it has bad hydraudics. Are these parts expensive and how hard of a job to fix. located in usa.

Renze will probably confirm but I think that the 9540 hydraulic pump is mounted externally so should be easy to replace if it is just low on pressure.Anything else requires a stripdown which is costly because of the workshop time.I would also be worried about why the hydraulics are bad.If it is a worn pump it can only be due to a faulty pump, bad maintainence due to blocked filters or iron filings from something more serious circulating around the system.I would want to know which it is before purchase and a good warranty if they fix it!

what do you mean by strip down, costly, would it be just unbolting the pump and putting an other one on.

You can get a new pump for about 300 Euro, labor excluded.
I am not 100% sure but i think the oil pump is located behind a cover plate behind the clutch housing, as on the Crystal.
The old UR1 had them under the differential housing, four M8 bolts to be loosened and there you got it. On the newer models it is mounted on the front disttribution drive of the engine, to make it independent of the PTO clutch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back