• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

3 point hitch - drooping

lspringeradelphianet

Level 2
First name
Popeye
Hi Zetor Folks

My 6245 3PTH arms when carrying a load start to drop down , then kick back up. Seems to be getting worse. I assume I have some leaking o rings or seals. Anyone familiar with doing a fix for this. Do I have to pull the whole CAB off? I imagine I need to pull the lift arms and cover off.
Thanks

:)-)

i would think that the hydraulic ram is leaking internally, hence it leaking down. the position sensing mechanism corrects this when it drops out of the correct range which explains why it jumps back up. im not completely sure, but i dont think you have to remove the whole cab only the rear seat and floor. im pretty sure this is the problem but it would be good to get a second opinion from one of the more established zetor guys on this forum

hi Donny2stroke is rhigt
internal ram take out cab rear wall take off the seat plate.
then you take off the hydraulik lid this iss werry hevy
use some ting to lift itt whit

Exact same problem with My 7245 . My snowblower drop and kick up constantly

this problem can also be the assister ram leaking. not the main ram inside. had the assister ram leaking on a 7745 and it started to do this up and Down you describe. changed seal and never had prolem again.

this problem can also be the assister ram leaking. not the main ram inside. had the assister ram leaking on a 7745 and it started to do this up and Down you describe. changed seal and never had prolem again.

Hello,

My Zetor 3011 do the same thing. Please tell me where and what is the assister ram???

Regards,
Bogdan

Hello,

My Zetor 3011 do the same thing. Please tell me where and what is the assister ram???

Regards,
Bogdan

3011 does not have an assister ram. they came in 1985 With the 2 series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back