• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

seamus_murphy

Level 1
First name
Luke

Machinery:
Hi,
Can anyone tell me what the length of the steering rod on the left side of a 3011 is.
I need the measurement without the trac rod ends.
The steering rod on my tractor has been cut and welded in the past for some reason. This may explain why I'm having difficulty with front wheel alignment.
Thanks.

I know this is not the answer you are looking for, but I can tell you how to toe-in the front wheels if that's any good to you?

Yes, that's something I will have to do as well, so all information is greatly appreciated as I undertake the restoration of this old girl.
It's getting increasingly harder to source parts here in Ireland for older zetors.
Thanks.

Yes, he still has some parts and I have been with him several times. Has a very impressive collection of tractors also.

I now have a replacement steering rod sourced of the correct length. However when fitted, and the trac rod ends fully screwed in the wheel is still turned outwards.
Can anyone offer an explanation for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back