• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

6341 Forward/Reverse Shifter Broke Off

fletch

Level 1
First name
fletch
I have a 2003 Zetor 6341 and the forward reverse shifter handle broke. It is stuck in forward. The handle appears to have "sheared" off inside of the "box" in which it sticks inside of. Any ideas on what whether this is a major problem or if the shifter handle can be replaced by opening "box" by removing the cover below the seat?

I dont have experience with the shuttle shifter, but my 3011 gearbox was ruined when a shifter fork broke off and jammed between the 4th gear teeth at its previous owner (which i didnt know) it took 3 or 4 days to strip the entire gearbox and replace both gears. So dont drive it untill you know sure nothing fell in the gears.

Most likely its a rollpin or something, connecting the lever to the shaft in the gearbox. Or the shifter fork broke off the rod. Both things repairable with limited tools of a farm workshop.

I have a 2003 Zetor 6341 and the forward reverse shifter handle broke. It is stuck in forward. The handle appears to have "sheared" off inside of the "box" in which it sticks inside of. Any ideas on what whether this is a major problem or if the shifter handle can be replaced by opening "box" by removing the cover below the seat?

had same happen on 7341. just take the lump on top of gearbox wich holds the lever mechanism off and change the broken piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back