• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

hello 7245 and 811

pikin

Level 1
First name
Phil

Machinery:
7245 & 811
Hi, new to the forum having just inherited a 7245 (3000 hrs), and a 811 (2300 hrs).
Both are quite old, but have very few hours on them.
The 811 has a front loader fitted, which is far too heavy, so has been also fitted with a rear mounted 45 gal barrel filled with concrete as a counterweight (both of which i will be removing).
The 7245 has had some issues with starting, (which are now resolved after replacing the lift pump 3 times!). I have several jobs to do to the 7245, not limited to sorting excessive play in the steering, sourcing and stopping an oil leak from what i think is the rear transmission, rewiring the whole ancillary circuit and giving a full fluid and filter service. (And the brakes seem to stick after reversing uphill???)
I have a maintenance handbook for the 7245, but nothing for the little 811.
Will post some pictures as soon as I can (and i have given both tractors a wash).

Hello and welcome Phil! :)

Do you have any pictures from both tractors? Iam do not realy know what a 811 should be. Or did you mean an Zetor /ZTS 8111 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back