• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

8011 Brakes / Servicing intervals

gbrunskill

Level 2
First name
Glen
Hi All,

I have purchased an 8011 with 4000 odd hours showing. Obvious problems are the right rear brake is not operational and the foot throttle is sticking. It also has some minor electrical problems (lights and wiring harness). This tractor has not been doing any substantial work for about 3 or 4 years. I don't have any manuals for it.

The centrifugal oil cleaner is something that I have not worked on before. I think that the oil should be changed but I am not sure about how to go about cleaning the centrifuge. I also suspect that there might be some issues about the centrifuge's balance once I take it apart to clean it.

Does anyone have any suggestions about what else I should be servicing at this time?

I have tried to locate a manual but with no luck at this point. I understand that an 8211 is very similar (but newer) and that manuals for it are available. Does this seem likely to the forum?

Will the brakes be the same on an 8211 as on an 8011?

Glen in Canada

Users who are viewing this thread

Back