• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

8011 clutch pack adjustment specifications

Australia brenten5

Level 2
First name
smash n machine
G'day from Australia once again, I have just split my 8011 due to clutch problems, the external clutch adjustment was maxed out and I was still having trouble getting it into gear, I have put a new clutch plate into the clutch pack and I need the specs in which to adjust all the pressure plate release fingers and what not

G'day from Australia once again, I have just split my 8011 due to clutch problems, the external clutch adjustment was maxed out and I was still having trouble getting it into gear, I have put a new clutch plate into the clutch pack and I need the specs in which to adjust all the pressure plate release fingers and what not

G'day from NSW, give Gary at Zetor Direct in Echuca, Vic a call and he should be able to tell you the specs. He knows his zetors, as he is an ex dealer from QLD and brought Zetor Australias parts division. He's a very knowledgeable bloke, who dead set knows just about every bolt and washer in them. I get all our parts through him. His number is (03) 54823277 or 0405180700 or his email is parts@zetor.com.au

Zetor direct was no help all they wanted to do was sell me a heap of parts I didn't need and try sell me a workshop manual for 150 dollars.

On the positive side after a lot of thought I adjusted the clutch pack myself with great success, the ol fella reckons it changes gears now better than it ever did new and everything bar the new clutch plate is still original with something like 7000-8000 hours on it.

If anyone is interested I will do a how to DIY write up on a new thred of what I did for everyone to look at and refer to later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back