• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

8441 Proxima

lm

Level 2
First name
Will
Hi all,
Was trawling the net to find out about zetors as I'm thinking of buying an 8441 or a 7341, this looks like the place to find out.
The tractor will mainly be used for topping fields, and carting bales but it would also be used for hedgcutting using a bomford B49(a fairly heavy machine) and round baling with a krone chopper baler. do you think that it will be suitable for this work ?

what is the going rate for an 8441 with loader 2005 with 800 hours in excellent condition

A tractor is not bad, but work with the frontal loader without weights in a rear is not possible. I purchased proxima 8441 ago two weeks. Working with the frontal loader a tractor goes unstable. Certain is not more bad for the Valtra A series, but considerable cheaper.

Ballast the rear tyres with water and it's a different tractor.
I would have thought 15k would be a fair price.

A tractor is not bad, but work with the frontal loader without weights in a rear is not possible.

This is probably because the factory loader has such an enormous lifting capacity...

If tires fill with water,
Whether the wear of tires and fuel will not increase consumption?
How indeed there is HP zetor proxima 8441, a salesman talked that 82, but in 104 is the technical book written?

There's something of a problem due to the loaction of the giant exhaust.
A front loader needs to be located further forward than is ideal and it makes the tractor nose heavy.

The exhaust is mounted along the front cab pillar. It doesnt consume more space than other loader equipped tractors.

I have a proxima 7441 with track-lift 120 loader. Very nice tractor, byt i had to fill back wheels with vater and anti-freeze. It vas not possible to handle normal round balers with the loader without a heavy implement or something in the lift arms back before i filled the wheels.

Yesterday i was digging some loam soil to put in my brothers horse riding arena. when i drove through a hole, the right hand rear wheel came loose. I didnt stop but quickly lowered the loader, and depressed the clutch only when the tractor was back on all 4 feet again ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back