• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

M

mikael

I own a zetor 9540 and i am wery happy with it ive owned it for 8 years now but there is one problem with it!
The loders are to slow or at least i think they are to slow comparing to other tractors i have worked on in simulare hp
Can i do some thing to make the flow more from the pump? or can i buy a better pump? if so where can i find it?

There are different names of the pump:
Reference 78-420-902 UC20.2 40l/min
Reference 78-420-903 UC25.2 60l/min

does the 9540 have a 1000 p.t.o if so how do i swich from 540 to 1000? could any one send me pictures of it?

in regards to the 100 PTO, if you are thinking the hydraulic flow will increase like on the smaller 7eries you are mistaken.
The 9540 hase a live system with the pump on the left side under the cab. After 8 years if it is getting up in hour, say over 5000, the pumps do get old and slow. Easy to replace and not too costly.

Thanks for the info.
I was going to trie to see if it would go faster but thanks to you i spared me some time and troble :D.
What does a new pump cost? i think its more expensive here then other contries.

oh ye well its a 1990 or 92 model so its about 14 years old i dont know how many hours its used becose the hour meater is broke but when i bougth it in 1998 it was about 3000 hours and i use it quite alot so its shurly ower 5000 hours

oh ye well its a 1990 or 92 model so its about 14 years old i dont know how many hours its used becose the hour meater is broke but when i bougth it in 1998 it was about 3000 hours and i use it quite alot so its shurly ower 5000 hours

Contact me by e-mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back