• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Another Clutch Problem

angollys

Level 1
First name
Roland Veilleux
Hi everyone,

My clutch started to go slowly last december. After a quick check, oil level was low and there was leakage at master cylinder. Ordered new master but did not change it until june. Thing still isn't working. Slave piston travel is 1/2" but barely. Managed to open inspection panel and looked inside with remote cameras tractor has cab and loader ( by the way it is a 7245 Zetor ) . Had someone depress clutch while looking in and bearing moves nicely, although not sure if plate followed but all fingers seem fine. Will look again to check should plate be moving with bearing? If it isn't could it be stuck to the flywheel and this be my problem? Like everyone else, trying to getting out of splitting it . Thanx

My 3320 had the same problem this spring. I followed the same steps but I found a little rust on the clutch shaft. Soaked it with penetrating oil and with the clutch pedal depressed, inserted a length of wood to the shaft through the inspection window and tapped it several times with heavy hammer until the clutch moved on the shaft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back