• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Cab to suit 8045 Australia

Australia brenten5

Level 2
First name
smash n machine
Hi everyone I am in need of a roof over my 8045, my options are to build a rops with a fibreglass roof or buy a 2nd hand cab from the wreckers.

I'm having trouble making heads or tails of the different cabs available matching names with pictures of cabs to find availability of cab hardware like hinges handles latches etc, I'm sure glass could be special ordered of needed and custom made if need.

I'm asking this because last time I was at the wreckers there was a 12045 with a cab but all glass doors and windows were missing, but I can't find another one like it on google nor this forum to match it with just a bunch of names, gason, duncan and zts cabs?

I think Gason cab was standard in Australia. Duncan in the UK. Hara on older models in scandinavia.

Zetor itself used cabs from two factories on the smaller models but the crystal only one at a time. The 2 series had a different cab. Dont know about australia though.

That's kinda what I thought, but from what I can tell gason cabs have 2 piece glass doors like the others and a number of the ones around here have 1 piece glass doors.

Thinking maybe they are something different again? I posted a picture of one on the Facebook page.

The earlier tractors had a Gason cab, built in Ararat but the later tractors 8145 had different cabs. I thought Czech built. They have Zetor written in large letters along the top. The Gason cab is a proper safety cab tested to Aust specifications. I doubt if they supply parts. I think there are two types of Gason cab on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back