• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Electrical Problem with7245

valley7245

Level 1
First name
Valley7245

Machinery:
Zetor 7245
I have a 7245 with a Bk6011 Cab [the cab was manufactured in 1986]. I have an electrical diagram for a 7245 (acquired from Dave Peters, a member of this forum). I am now looking for an electrical diagram for the cab.

Occasionally I lose all power to the front mounted cab lights, fan motors, windshield wipers (front and back), radio, the fuel gauge, and the temperature gauge. Ammeter,dash cluster, Hour meter never fail.

It gets very cold in the cab blowing snow when the temperature is -22 degrees C

Thanks in advance, Valley 7245

There are 2 fuse boxes in the area under the steering wheel to the right, problems we used to get were that the smaller one which works mainly the cab was not rated large enough for the load if additional work lights were fitted to light the rear area. It sounds to me that you probably have an intermittent fault in this box, so switch on all items in the cab and feel if there is any heat generated around this area and the problem should then become obvious.

The fuseboxes seems to be source to problem with randomly loos contacts. The spring force on the fuses become very light after some years. I have replaced both boxes with new high quality ones an my problems was solved. Also check the "plus wire" feeding the fuseboxes for loos contact and oxide and if possible replase it with a lager area one. As "nothing" in the cab works the "plus feeding" to the box might be your problem.
Hazze

We have had a couple days around zero degrees C in the valley, and I took the opportunity to tighten all connections starting at the generator,the starter, the voltage regulator, and the fuse boxes. The problem went away when I took the fuses out of the small fuse panel, and squeezed the individual fuse mounting brackets - then replaced the fuses.

Thanks for your suggestions Dave P, and Hazze Morris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back