• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Fuelsystem issues 8011

joebar

Level 2
First name
Joebar
Hi guys
After a few months i was about to start my 8011 m , it ran perfect last time but now it was completely dead , runs on start spray but dies instantly without , started changing filters and bleeding the air out , noticed that there was no fuel coming from the air screw on the diesel pump , can't even say if theres any hole for the air or fuel to actually come out. Loosen the tubes for the injectors and they were dry like a old lady. Tried loosen the tube from the feeder pump to the filters and there was no fuel coming running on the starter only when i used the manual pump...thougt the feeder pump had gone , but having a front loader on i wasn't to keen on taking it out cause i basically have to remove the loader to reach the pump , so i came up with a alternative plan , a electric pump...installed it and got fuel every where but out of the injector tubes so still no go...began thinking that the electric pump had too low pressure (0.56 bar) but it is strong enough to open the return to the tank so i don't think that is an issue...but what is...? Shouldn't there be a hole behind tha air bleed screw on the pump? Tried to blow with compressed air into the tubes buth nothing thru that screw... Any suggestions? Thx

Hi, I also had hard time bleeding the fuel line after changing filters using the bleeding screws! I ended up using a break bleeding manual pump after the injector on the hose returning to the tank!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back