• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

HELP!!!! ressurrecting 1995 3320

droy

Level 1
First name
Danny
3 point hitch will go up when i give it gas. if i move the middle lever either the way it goes down... i know the middle lever use to not have any thing to do with raising the arms.. i have pulled the hydraulic pump from the bottom and i have pulled the top of the rearend and have both sitting on table... now im lost. thinking about taking both to dealer and see if they will know whats wrong or should I put it back together and take the whole tractor??? i read on here about a valve being stuck.. any help is apprerciated

My dad purchased Zetor 3320 in October 1995. About 6 years ago he tried to jump it off with his pickup, crossed the cables, battery blew up and pickup burned up and melted the wiring on the tractor..
Dads almost 80 now, and we moved back to Mississippi to take care of him. Since the tractor only has 750 hours I wanna atleast try to fix this one b4 I go purchase another. im am not a mechanic, and this is the first diesel anything I have jumped into.. the tran/rear end had about 10 gallons of water in it alone with the fluid. long story short, 2 weeks a 1000.00 of parts, it cranking and running, except for the brakes and lift...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back