• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

How is new Forterras Z10641, Z11441 & Z11741-4C working?

robbie

Level 2
First name
Rob
Hi all,:)

I'd like to know more reviews about these tractors?Any problems?Thanks

Just so you know where I am coming from. I am a District Manager for Zetor North America in the western US.
We started a demo program in 2003, and seemed to have no immediate success. About the time we felt we had wasted our time, a year later the tractors started selling at a good pace, and have continued to increase in sales up to the present. I am very impressed with this tractor. My dealers go head to head, against New Holland and Massey Ferguson and do very well. Features, price, and reliablty, make this a hard one to beat. The Forterras have the features you miss in the Proxima, but are not over engineered like some competitors with complecated featrures that are costly to maintain, and not needed.

The Forterras have the features you miss in the Proxima, but are not over engineered like some competitors with complecated featrures that are costly to maintain, and not needed.

What do you see as the key differences for the Proxima vs the competition?

Also, I notice on www.zetor.com in the Forterra engine page that it states that "The superior-performing engines in the Forterra series are completely Zetor -built" - is the SAME engine no longer used in the Forterra?

Yes Tom, the engine delivery/take off contract ends with the date of the new Euro3 emission norm, which is 2007. Zetor sells the 11741-4C with a 130 hp 4 cylinder instead, with a torque of 520 Nm, which is as much as the old 16045...
The 6 cylinder 117 will be sold untill the contract ends at the end of this year.

Zetor four-cylinder 128hp tractor first drive. Yuo can read about new 11741-4c in www.fwi.co.uk machinery news ,posted 14 of June 2006
As well I have a journal 9 of June 2006. And there is written
Likes of 11741-4c: 1.Roomy cab
2.Simple control layout
3.Good view to lift arms and hitch

Dislikes: 1. In-cab noise level
2. Confusing powershift
3. Long reach handle throttle

Do any one knows servise interval of 11741-4c?

In-cab noise level?? confusing powershift?? long reach hand throttle??? I think they have never driven a tractor;) The forterra cab is very quiet (more quiet than proxima i think), the power shift is easy compared to john deere power quad!!! and there is no need to use the hand throttle because the foot throttle is in a good position:D I would never change my forterra for anything else;) The Proxima is not as good I want to change it for another forttera next year:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back