• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

How to remove front axel pin Zetor 8011????

shea

Level 2
First name
Shea
Hi guys i am trying to remove the front axel pin from zetor 8011,so i removed the pin with the splitpins near the front,then at the back i removed the plate and the 2 bolts,and i made up a device to pull the pin from the front but the pin wont budge,Has anyone removed one before or am i missing something,See i need to remove it to replace the pin bushes.Any help would be great.Thanks guys

yes your doing the job right only it wont just pop out so handy as that. in my experience you`ll need gas, heat it up and then a good sledge hammer & elbow grease. if you need a bush, I have one from a failed attempt

Never done it but i expect it isnt much different than a UR1 pin:

On the 5245 i removed everything from the engine forward, to put the axle and bracket onto a big oak log and hammered it out with max blows with a big sledge after heating it. It started to come out by a hair per stroke.

On the 5718 i ground through with the big grinder as far as i could, then removed the shield from my small grinder and put a 230mm disk on that (smaller gearbox allows you to cut deeper) so i could do the last centimeter.

Dont waste time by making pullers, before dismantling the entire front section of the 5245 i segmented a washer to fit into the inner groove of the shaft, but stripped M16 thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back