• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Hydraulic Free Return 12145

farmerdave

Level 2
First name
Farmerdave
I have a krone vario-pack round Hay baler and it requires two sets of remotes that the 12145 already has, but it also needs a hydraulic free return valve that dumps straight back into the hydraulic tank (gearbox in the zetors case). But how do I go about putting one in? and where is the entry for such a line?.

Thanks,
Farmerdave.

If it were me looking for a quick easy way to do that I would unscrew the gearbox drain bung and get some fittings to run your new return line from there to the back and if you ever need to drain the gearbox you just unscrew the fitting and the oil drains as per normal

on the back of the tractor is a bung to which you can screw it. Not sure where and what, but we allways had to open it and tap a screwdriver on the back of the 3pt valve when it was stuck due to dirty oil or heated hydraulics. I think thats the point where most people put in a free return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back