• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Hydraulics on 8011 just stopped working...

fordson

Level 2
First name
Fordson
Yesterday morning I went out to use my 8011 and neither the liftarms or the frontloader connected to the outputs worked at all!
Totally dead. I removed the pump and a friend took it apart and it seemed fairly ok to him. We checked so the dirft to the pump worked. Shall I go ahead and order a new pump or can the problem be nomething else? The pump egagement was also ok and I tried different settings with the hydraulics...

Hi,

I should think it had an air lock. When the pumps get a little wear thet are prone to air locking overnight. Try backing it up a steep slope so that the oil runs forward in the gearbox. The alternative is to loosen the pressure pipe at the pump and run the tractor at tickover. This should bleed the air out.

Mike

Jimbo, it means at a very slow engine speed, usually the minimum.To follow on from Mike's post, put the tractor on as steep a downhill slope as you can safely and rev up the engine, this usually works. Otherwise, If your loader is plumbed into the pump delivery pipe, thats the one that comes out of the pump on the left side of the housing, then slacken the pipe that goes onto the spool valves for the loader to let out any air, its easier than the big banjo bolt on the pump, but if your loader works off the tractors spool valve then the banjo is your only option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back