• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

hello I'm hopeless sister. My brother has a zetor 6845 tractor with challenge forks at the front.

Australia hopeless sister

Level 1
First name
Joanne

Machinery:
Zetor 6945 tractor 4 wheel drive with challenge forks
My brother was in hospital for over 4 weeks and had his friends help me feed out, I have no idea about tractor's all I know one day it worked and next time the forks don't work.

Hello Joanne,

first, download the instructions manual : (its free, PDF)

Second - check if hydraulic pump is aktivated (how you can now read at instructions manual) and PTO clutch hand lever is downside.

Third - check if front loaders hydraulic pipes are mounted to one ore two of rear side hydraulic clutches. If so - check if the hydraulic lever for is in right position.

If all doesnt work, make us some pictures so we can see, how its mounted and how it operate.

T
Hello Joanne,

first, download the instructions manual : (its free, PDF)

Second - check if hydraulic pump is aktivated (how you can now read at instructions manual) and PTO clutch hand lever is downside.

Third - check if front loaders hydraulic pipes are mounted to one ore two of rear side hydraulic clutches. If so - check if the hydraulic lever for is in right position.

If all doesnt work, make us some pictures so we can see, how its mounted and how it operate.
Thank you . I have the hydraulic working now thank you very much. Now I can learn to drive it.

Ok, I think you now have to learn how to shift the gears without bad sounds from gear box... :)

With a little practice, shifting an unsynchronized transmission is relatively easy:

Starting off:

On the flat without a load, do not select the lowest gear. With a 5-speed transmission, you usually start off in 4th gear, but with a 4-speed transmission, you can shift in 3rd gear.

Upshifting:

For example, from 3rd to 4th gear:

1. Depress the clutch, disengage 3rd gear
2. Release the clutch (gear lever in neutral)
3. Depress the clutch, engage 4th gear
4. Release the clutch again

Downshifting:

1. Depress the clutch and disengage gear
2. Release the clutch (gear lever is in neutral)
3. Briefly accelerate
4. Depress the clutch and engage a lower gear
5. Release the clutch

Downshifting is much more difficult than upshifting - but again, it's just a matter of practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back