• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

multiplier on 10145

bartxm99

Level 2
First name
bartxm99
Why is it that after a hard days work, the little control light of the
multiplier starts to light up just below 1200 rpm already.(10145)

that's when there is not enough oil pressure to keep the oil engaged clutch engaged. Most of them have a not in the cab, do not use the high modus under 1200 rpm.

Maybe you should check fluid levels too..

I always worry about that instruction decal in the cab.Does it mean do not operate the clutch in High below 1200 revs (ie Do not use the tractor in Low) or Do not use the tractor in High below 1200 revs.The decal and the Owners Manual have slightly different translations in them! The only slippage I have experienced was when I first got my 10045 and the clutch band was out of adjustment causing it to slip in low on a hill with a Forage Harvester and Trailer behind.A couple of hours adjusting and all is now OK.
Steve.

yesterday, my garage holder told me that its best to do the hard work with the multi. in turtle.
He also told me that after 7000 or 8000 ours the main oil pump is worn out and than the multi. doesn't work that well.
thank's for the reactions!

Hi bart,

looked in my operators manual and all it says about the torque multiplier is DONT engage the multiplier in the position "hare" when the red warning lamp is on. Thats in my 10245/12245 book so presume its the same.

checked the oil levels, everything seems O.K
Strange thing is that when the FWD is working and the multi is in high position, the red light ,light's up just below 1450 rpm already. Maybe its nothing to worry about?

FWD is also oil pressure engaged. Maybe you have a very little leak in your system ??

7 or 8000 hours is not bad going.Remember they are proper engine hours that take much longer to clock up that the modern electric "Time" hours on newer machines.
Steve.

I think my 10145 has got about 7500 ours. I CAN'T tell correct.
IT'sallready my 3rd clock. and this one is also broken.
8000 ours is no problem for a zetor engine,untill now we didn't had any problems with it ( its a 87 model).
Is there really a big diff. between a electr. and a cable clock?

Hey Renze,
How can i check for leaks ?
Can i messure the pressure on the system?

Bart i have no idea of how to check oil pressure of the internal system.

teh difference between cable and electronic hours:
the electronic clock is like a stopwatch, counting how many hours the engine has been running.

The cable clock measures how many revolutions the engine has made. Ferguson 35 clocks measured one hour at 1500 rpm, so if you run it for one hour at 1500 rpm it says 1 operation hour, one hour at 2000 rpm makes it 1.33 hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back