• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

new 4341

fishman

Level 1
First name
Gary Mitchell
Just took delivery of a new 4341 , this is my first Zetor and am heading out right now to give it a test glad to be on this board!

Had one now for a month ( 47 hrs now ) 4X4, front loader... Very stout tractor...

get the 7341 to the screw. She only does 30k but u can screw her out to 45k! She is flyin machine. Trust me ive done it!!

Be carefull as 7341 has 30k & 40k transmissions to get 45k the engine will have to rev @ approx 2800RPM! with a 40k box,the 40k,s have brakes in the front hubs for safer high speeds

i have my zetor 30k 7341 st running at 30000rpm. V.bouncy on the road but i can give a ts a run for its money. We are all young boys and have zetors to go cruising in. mine is doin 44k but my friend has a 7341 30k running at 47. He has put bigger injectors in her and oversized tires. Has anyone had tractor problems at such high revs? We have all been runnin dem at this speed for at least 2 years and no problems so far except u need to top them up wif oil a brave bit. Keep a 5gallon jar behind the seat if u r gonna screw her out this far! Is there any other young zetor drivers in antrim area of northern ireland.

i have a ts 115 and will leave any of you zetor boys sittin in my reak and dust. She is doin 50k no probs. We stuck a turbo in her and screwed her out. Can slipe a 110-90!!! MY tractors so fast i passed a ferrari one day! It was parked at the side of the street but dont tell no1!LOL!

nh man get a life!!!! Do we really care about your ts? No. I'm a farmer who comes on this site to find out anything useful about the tractors i am running, not have to listen to childish prats like you. I thought the easter holidays had finished, but obviously not. :p Just stop clogging up the website with your useless comments.

BTW I own a 5341 and couldn't give a toss who goes faster than me. I farm, not race about on the road like sixteen year old dickheads. NH man, do yourself a favour and get lost or think of something constructive to say.

Phil,

You hit the nail on the head.

In fact silly boys and their toys should F**K OFF and find a site with all the other CHILDREN!!!!!!!

The 4341 is a good tractor for the money. I have sold NH's and can afford one but I own a new 4341 4X4. The way the tractor is cared for makes it a good or bad investment. I am not sure what my 0 to 20 mph times are. Sounds to much like bragging that you have the dumbest son in the county.

how many zetors do you see doing all of the contracting around the country. geuss why? zetors couldnt pull their drivers out of bed let alone 15 tonnes of silage day and night. We are the next generation of farmers who actually get some work done and dont have to sell good fords to buy 1 zetor as they wernt making enough money.!!!!!

The fact is that NH mans looks like to be tough guys only if we are talking about opening their mouth........

I havent ever seen a 24000 engine hours driven Ford with 20 tonnes lumber trailer. One Zetor i have seen like that. And that contractor did change that tractor to newer zetor. I have seen 18 000 hours driven Deutz MF:s in that use but never NH.???

Maybe the problem is that you need a really large sauna before you can get started a NH when its -35 degrees cold...;););)

BUT NOW THE SITUATION IS 1/1

AND I THINK WE STOP THIS SICK PLAY BETWEEN ZETORS AND NH

OR WHAT DO YOU THINK FOLKS?

hahahaha what a laugh!

'we are the next generation of farmers and we want to get some work done'

you think driving around like maniacs in tractors is work nh? what a joke! you want to come to our spot and do some REAL work: Milking at 4am, hoeing turnips all day by hand, filling in the IACS etc etc. You don't know what work is and if you are the next generation of farmers then the industry is f#cked! That comment about Zetors drivers being later up on a morning really did show your immaturity. You should be embarrassed!

I have one 4011 working on 30 ha day by day since, uh, about 1965, and one c-355 which is maybe ten years younger.

Whether you believe me or not, my brothers once had a 2011 two cylunder in the shop, for respray and some optical work.
When we picked her up and drove her to the shop, with a car following to tach her, with broken rev limiter it did 65 km/h.... :eek::love:

The owner told us he knew it would rev high, but he never dared to try to open her up to that speed...My brother told me it was a nerve breaking speed for a 35 year old tractor... ;)

Renze, we miss you ;)
2511 which one we had can go 21.6 km/h on 11.2/10-28 rears at 2000 rpm.
So to achieve 65 km/h it will need to run about 6000 rpm. ?????? Pistons will be somewhere near Moon then!!!
This rpm speed is hard to acchive with any modern car diesel.

Hmm... I think this one did 32 km/h at 2000 rpm... With bigger tires, 12.4 or 13.6.. Yes it did rev extremely high.. Rough estimate would be 4000 to 4500.... Yes the risk of flying pistons is certainly there, so we top speeded it at 65 km/h and then had to slow down for two reasons: first, there was a curve in the road to be taken, and second, we were afraid to wreck someone else's tractor... The guy still has it to pack his horse pastures and similar jobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back