• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

new zetor

C

charlie

I have a 16 year old 7245, and was thinking of buying a new tractor. Was at local dealer he was pushing the super range.But since chancing on this web site i have now found out about the new Proxima range, could any one out there tell me what price the new range is? should i wait and get the proxima or buy the super? what do you folks think?:sneaky:

Charlie, I was going to ask the same question, we have a 19 year old 7245 which we may be changing this year.
Renze said the proxima has more torqe and lower fuel consumption than the super. Does any one know if there are many other changes from the super and when will it be on sale in this country ( England )
Somewhere I read it is the same cab as the super range. which looks to me as a good cab,

I have a 6341 Super today, When I bought it it had about 750 hours on the meeter an it is an 1998 years model.
I have used it for about 200 hours now and it has done a very good job for me.
The cab is very good, maybe a little bit noisy , but I read on a swedish site that the Proxima should have a lower decibel so if I should buy a new tractor today I should definitly wait and see what Proxima would give.
I had an 6245 earlier and it was a big step forward for me when I got the Super, specially the cab are very comfortable because I also use the tractor in the winter and the heather are quite good too. The only problem in vinter was the rear window that not was possible to get clear, but I installed an electric fan so after that the problem was away.
If you can, wait for the Proxima and see what happend.
Regards Tage W.

The changes on the Proxima to the Super:

Proxima has the UR3 engine, known from the Forterra, with counterbalance axles. This gives less vibrations and a lower noise level, of 79 decibel.
On request, you can get extra noise insulation and get the noise level to whispering silence, 75 decibel and below.
It consumes less fuel , has more torque (7341 Super 28%, Proxima 8441 35%) also the 8441 Proxima has 5 hp more than the 7341.

The transmission of the Proxima is the same as that of the Super, but the Proxima has the option of the 12/12 reverser transmission. In this transmission, the reverse gear is unused because of the shuttle reverser in front of the main transmission. Instead of the old reverse gears in the main transmission, it has an extra gear, making it a six speed. This gives the extra speed you need for road transport. (the gaps between 4 and 5 are quite big on the 10/2 and 10/10 Super)
The proxima has a higher 3p lift force too.

You could also wait till the new Proxima will come out, with a new designed 16/16 transmission with shuttle reverser and 2 step powershift. This is expected within 4 to 6 months.
With this 16/16 gearbox, also a 9441 model will be introduced with an engine in the 95 hp class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back