• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

newholland man converted to zetors

newholland_man

Level 2
First name
Newholland man
i drove my neighbours zetor one day this week i was so impressed i have convinced myself to go and test drive a new 130 hp zetor due to its simplictiy and same engine. Does anyone know any bad points of this tractor. Thannks

Good man. Bout time u had a half decent tractor sittin between those fords!LOL!Cheap horse power!Have u got a price for one yet?Willsons?

cheap horse power is right. thats about all their good for though. willsons are wild over priced and they just try to sell mc cormics. no word of this new proxima yet she looks well on the zetor website.

yeah they dont seem to want to sell u a zeotr. The mccormicks wer a pretty crap ride and for that extra money they are hardly worth it. Zetor is cheap and cheerful and will just keep goin!R u gonna put her behind meal mixer? R u def for getting one? No sign of our new tractor because they still dont have any in stock!

was just talkin to the old boy about it and he talked about a second hand tm 130/125 or 120 hp zetor . got to go her any way talk to ya later. wild bad turn circle though.

well price wise u could buy a brand new zetor instead of a second hand tm and prob still ave bit of change in ur pocket. If you get the TM the TS will hardly get used for da jobs u ave her for!

William's original post has been moderated by TomZ[/]

Where do you get 130hp from? The 11741 is 120hp with a SAME engine. This engine is not well regarded.

wot SAME engine is it? All da machinery dealers in northern ireland arerating it as 130hp. Is it one that is in 100.6 with more diesel goin to it and turbo? I drove a 100.6 turbo this summer drawin in silage and she had plenty of power although the gear changes are sore and you need both feet to put the clutch to the floor!What is gearbox in new zetor ???

DID TOM ENJOY USING HIS POWERS THEN, well tom lets here it then, why did you remove my post then, do you really want to read this drivel then, because if you do then im out of here for good.

Gibson and New Holland Man, I think chat places like MSN are the more intended medium for chat among neighbors/friends... ???

William, i tend to agree with both your points, about the Same engine :p as well as the friends/neighbors chat. It is o.k. to give your opinion on both these subjects, though i would ask you to express your feelings in a bit more moderate words.

Please keep it nice, folks !!

Williams uncensored (original) reply:
=====================

Well you two seem to be chatting amongest yourselfs so i will just butt in and say B*****ks, Why not email each other with your drivel, cos i dont think its got any place here for starters, and where the hell do you get 130hp from you pair of CLOWNS. For a start the 11741 is 120hp with a same engine which is shit. Why on earth you do think we are intrested in you total bollocks is beyond me.

So do the right thing and leave this site to people who want to use this site and have a reason to be HERE.
======================

Well gee thanks renze, thanks for posting my prior reply to the above topic. I would post under my sign in name but have forgotton my password at the mo. I all so stand by above comments, however i should have blanked the 2 offending swear words before posting.

I also standby the fact that if people like that are allowed to post stuff like that on your site and you allow it then you are no better than them!!! This site is a great asset to us Zetor owners and i wish it very good luck, i for one wont be returning as by Tom removing my post soured my feelings towards him and his veiws.

Im also sorry if this post offends anyone. Offence is not intended.

Just one other thing for those who know about what and how i use my Zetors, the forterras are still going well as are the 2 new MFs that i have just got. I am finished with Zetors now as i cant get what i require from them, so MF will be getting any future orders.

Many Thanks Renze for giving us Zetorworld :):)

...well tom lets here it then, why did you remove my post....

I didn't remove it. I moderated it to remove all the flammable comments and leave the essence of your message.

The reasons I moderated your post were:
1. Your choice and use of language was inapproriate.
2. You made disparaging remarks e.g. CLOWNS against two relatively new member of the Zetorworld forum - NewHollandMan and Gibson.
3. NewHollandMan and Gibson have as much right as anyone else to use the forum.

I agree that the NewHollandMan and Gibson's post wasn't entirely suitable for the forum but Renze has pointed that out.

Here's hoping that you are having a better day today :)

[glow=green,3]TomZ[/]

Why if the engine is so badly regarded do zetor not manufacture their own 6 cylinder engine.What problems have the same engines been giving?Just for reference the 6 cylinder turbo zetor has been advertised by wilsons of rathkenny as din:130 hp in the farming press in northern ireland.Have their been any other complaints about this tractor eg gearbox or zetormatic hydralics?

Zetor didn't manufacture their own engine because the Forterra range would not be used above 120 hp in those days. For 1 or 2 models it wasn't useful to produce their own, however the UR3 six cylinder is ready for production and there is further development going on.
When a new generation Forterra (Gen.3) will be introduced, it will get the UR3 six pot within 2 years. Untill the end of this year, Zetor is bound to a contract with Same for buying the engines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back