• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

No forward or reverse (Zetor 5011)

woodman

Level 1
First name
Jonathan Harris
Hi , I have a zetor 5011 and we were using a loader and when I tried to move forward I had no drive , we replaced the drive clutch plate put it all back together again , so we started up selected a forward gear and Ive still got no movement forward or reverse
So can anyone put any light on what could be the problem please

Hi , I have a zetor 5011 and we were using a loader and when I tried to move forward I had no drive, so we started up selected a forward gear and Ive still got no movement forward or reverse

Have you checked that the Hi/ Lo lever on the floor between your legs isn't slipping into neutral. I have seen tractors in the past with string holding up the lever, keeping it in high.

Good morning , thanks guys for your suggestions regarding the high/low lever , but I have had the top cover off the gearbox and I cant see anything wrong or broken in there , so I suppose the only other thing is the back axle to make sure that the Crown wheel and pinion is all intact and nothing is busted in there
Many thanks guys , Jon

Good morning , re : my 5011 we took off the top cover under the seat and we put the tractor in to 1st gear and move backwards and forwards and Crown wheel and Pinion all move as it should , but the engine is not turning over , As anyone got any idea what on earth is going on because I am stumped
PLEASE HELP

My 5011 will not start on the button and you have to cross the solenoid with a spanner to start , what is the correct wiring order please

Be careful doing that firstly, you be better following back the wiring and look at the key or button for a problem and check your fuses

Did you check the under gearstick when you couldn't select gears, we had a 7245 with a fault that happened a few times where the gearstick fingers on the top of the gearbox would not slide into place

My experience is that the key switch is the weak link. Check if the instrument bulbs is lit normally. If you have a multimeter check if you have 12 V on the start button and if you press the button has 12 V on both poles. If yes, the fault lies in the lead from the startbutton to the starter motor. Can you hear a click when you push the startbuttton. If your keyswitch is bad the voltage drop over the swith is signifficant when you push the startbutton as 30-50 amps is flowing to the starter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back