• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

No steering aid on 8045!

jehendenhotmailcom

Level 2
First name
SoDamnZetor
???
The servo system have gone from poor to no functioning. I have checked the pump line, it seem to deliver oil (maybe not enough, don't know).

I have also dismantled the valve that stops the motion of the wheels... seemed alright.

Is it a valve that has tendency to cloging/jamming?

Suggestions will be greatly apprisiated. Thanks

Hi SoDamnZetor,

See my post of July 23 titled "Power steering on Zetor Crystal 8011?" (included below).

Renze suggested using ATF 2 (automatic transmission fluid, a red synthetic oil) instead of SUTO - which I haven't done yet![/]

If you do find out how to solve this problem, I would love to hear how! I'm 6' 2" (1.9m) and have a hell of a job with the steering at slow speeds in tight places.

[glow=green,3]Tom in Ireland[/]

=============================
Howdy ZetorFolks,

The power steeering on my Crystal 8011 leaves a lot to be desired i.e. it takes a lot of effort to move the steeering especially when the tractor is stopped on bad ground.

I have cleaned the power steering filters on the side of the engine - the 20 or so circular disk filters. Oil level is also OK. I used SUTO (Super Universal Tractor Oil). Operating temperature does not much any difference.

After driving a friends MF 165 the other day, this was a revelation. The power steering was literrally a little finger job to turn compared to a two handed heave on the Crystal.

Any thoughts anyone?

Tom in Ireland
============================

Users who are viewing this thread

Back