• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

PTO Problems 3011

harald

Level 2
First name
harald
Hi

I have a problems with the PTO on my 3011, When I turn it on by lowering the level the PTO starts ok, but it slowly slips out and goes to the off position. I t also makes a " Dry" sound, when it is on. Somebody who has any idea whats wrong?? Thanks.

The detent spring doesnt hold the shift fork in place, so the gear runs out of contact.

If you take out the most left bolt (with 17mm head) you'll see a built in ball and spring thingy built into the lower side of the bolt. Thats what should cause a "click" when putting it into gear properly.

Chequed the bolt and compared it with the other bolts, nothing wrong. I have this scratching noise from the gearbox when I turn on the PTO and then it slips. Nothing wrong when I run thw PTO on the backwheel position,. What can be wrong ?? Thanks

I think your PTO clutch is worn.

Thanks for the help ..:)
I opend the gearbox from under the tractor, and noticed that the gears who connects from the engine to the pto axel was very worn.. do I have to split the tractor to change them ?

yes you can only get in when splitting the tractor between the engine and transmission. from the front its not very hard.

but you also need to take the 3pt hitch cover off, to put the sleeve back over the PTO shaft when you slide it back in.

Thanks very much for the info :D do you happend to have the spare parts numbers ? and do you know where to buy the parts.. I cant find it in norway .. I tryed Lukas at Ibeno
( http://ibeno.cz ) but he did not understand which parts it was.

Harald

were in norway are you located ? i might point you in the direction of a local dealer...

this is the phone nuber of the norwegian zetor import company.... 32 20 10 60 they vill help you out... ask for teknisk sjef Ola bdalen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back