• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

remote hydraulics on 7745

shawt04

Level 2
First name
Terry
I'm having a problem with my remote hydraulics. Is has the front end loader valve in the cab and the dealership put in their two joysticks in front on the standard contols right of the tractor seat. I've called the dealer and spoke with them and tried their suggestions of tying back the #1 remote contol arm (nearest the seat). You can see the hydraulic hose move on the disc cutter. I've unhooked the cylinder from the cutter, so there isn't any load on it. And the controls with pull the single acting cylinder in. But when hooked up to the cutter, it won't pull it up. I brought my Farmall 450 out and hooked the hose to its hydraulics, and it picks up the cutter bar no problem. I've tried hooking to all four remote ports and its the same. My front end loader and 3-point hydraulics are strong as can be. The draft control is in P position. I'm wanting to cut hay with this Zetor for the first time this Saturday. Hope someone can help .

Hi Terry,

When you try to operate it does the engine labour and the return pipe stiffen? If this is happening you could have a Q/release coupling problem or you are plugging the return into the wrong spool connector.
I'm wondering where the oil supply for the loader is fed from. If it is out of the original spool you will need that lever in the neutral position otherwise the oil takes the easiest route, which is round the loader circuit.

Good Luck

Mike

Carrying on from Mike's suggestions, does it work if you hold a loader spool valve so that the relief blows ?
If it does, it means that the dealer has made a mistake with the plumbing as Tom suggests.
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back