• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Shaking Front End at a T700 tractor

VotedMostPolite

Level 1
First name
George

Machinery:
T700 tractor
I borrowed my brothers T700 and while driving it to the ranch noticed that the front axles were shaking back and forth at low speed but smoothed out at a slightly higher one. This vibration seems to be caused by the tread on the tires, but I'm not sure. The vibration was quite noticeable and I could see it as about a 1/2 inch or so forward and backward motion sort of like a see-saw but horizontal movement rather than vertical.

Any suggestions as to how to fix, (or ignore) would be greatly appreciated.

A shop manual for this tractor would also be nice to have.

Thanks in advance,

George

... Hello, Iam George and this is my T700 (photo)... is it realy so hard? ;) :)

When I google for "T700" tractor - I find only bicycles or the Pronar T700 - but its not a tractor. With "tractor T700" I found a korean TYM T700 tractor. Do you this mean???

And if so, than I think its probaly not the right forum for. Sorry.
We discuses and try to help round about czech Zetor tractors here. ;)

If you can add the basic informations with a little explain and pictures or a video who the problem is shown we will try to help, but without it will be hard to help you.

... Hello, Iam George and this is my T700 (photo)... is it realy so hard? ;) :)

When I google for "T700" tractor - I find only bicycles or the Pronar T700 - but its not a tractor. With "tractor T700" I found a korean TYM T700 tractor. Do you this mean???

And if so, than I think its probaly not the right forum for. Sorry.
We discuses and try to help round about czech Zetor tractors here. ;)

If you can add the basic informations with a little explain and pictures or a video who the problem is shown we will try to help, but without it will be hard to help you.
Joachim, thanks my bad ... :). off to TYM land ... wish it was a zetor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back