• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Update URII Crystal series (1980)

datafisa

Level 2
First name
Danilo
I have almost completed the upgrade of Crystal DT Series tractor project . It is a 3110 Ursus C DT ( the Polish version of Zetor 10045 ) covering the engine, transmission , hydraulic system and wheels.
Mounting a motor of the same series original (Perkins 6.354) , but by increasing power of about 20 Kw turbo version ( decrease pollution ? ) , It was necessary to improve the torque of the gearbox by installing a new tree and related gears ( this required a small adaptations Case change). For the hydraulic system has replaced the original pump with a 55 l / min by mounting its delivery pipes and valves plus auxiliary electric auxiliary valve using the original mounting a joystick (because it is fitted with a front loader ) . To download the ground the more power you will need to mount a rear radial tire 18.4 - 38 for the front I will have to check if it fits 14.9 - 24
I approffitato opportunity to replace consumables ( clutch disc , clutch and brake multiplier copy , disc brakes ) , repair a defect of the PTO and paint the whole thing.
The cost of spare parts are low and higher costs resulting from the hours of work required in all this .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back