• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

What is the highest speed of a zetor

F

fast zetor owner

wots the maximum speed you can get out of a 7341 st 30k or 40k? how did you do it?bigger rubber? what beacons do u have on her. we thought the ford newholland beacons worked best with the brackets supplied except swap the sides round on them.

you think a zetors fast your 10 years behind everyone else newholland has been making 40k tractors the past 10-15 years while its an optional extra for zetors.although a zetor going at 45 k would be quite a sight but quite a ride

Maybe NH is faster on the road, but when people are doing work on the swamp by carrying peat to huge stack Zetor is faster:cool:

Guess why Zetors has a bucket front of the tractor when working at swamp?? Because its easier to push crowling NH away under Zetors;););););););););););)

And its easy to make UR2 series high speed version..... Does your NH run 65 km/h???????? I doubt that:cool:

at what point did i say that a ts115 could do 65K if i wanted a newholland to do 65k then i would buy a tm get your facts right before you talk. it is a known fact that zetors are no good with dual wheels as the king pins in the front axel are not strong enough to with stand the extra pressure. although i must agree the fords arnt much use on the bogs without duals or LGP tyres.

But why the most contractors use Zetor /ZTS or Valtra tractors when they are pulling 70m^3 peat trailers? NH owners pull only 45 m^3 trailer? :p:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back