• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Workshop manual for 6211 DIY

joey1234

Level 2
First name
Joey1234
Is there a better workshop manual with easier to follow diagrams than this one for the common farmer who is not a mechanic to be able to do some simple repairs?? Spent 50 on this one on the farmers journal but It might as well be in Chinese!! Very good diagrams in it but all parts are labeled with numbers and there is nowhere to tell you what these numbers actually are! Very frustrating! Anyone else have this problem?

Tried to upload a pic but can't. It's a yellow A4 size book with black writing saying "gigrozet - zetor ..... Workshop manual" and a black picture of a zetor on the front!

The workshop manual diagrams numbers may relate to those in the parts book. My 7045 workshop manual is a production copy of another and has this fault also but the numbers do match with those in the parts book.
My Zetor 7245 workshop manual appears to be similar but I don't have a 7245 parts book to check it against..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back