• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 10011 hidraulic pump

datafisa

Level 2
First name
Danilo
Is possiblile replace the hydraulic pump on the lift now at a flow rate of 31 l / min with about 50 l / min for zetor or ursus (in my case identical 10011 and C3110 )? because I have difficulties to reverse the plow when the oil is up to temperature.

I have never done it, but I believe it's possible to replace the 10011
pump with that from a 14145, it will need the pressure pipe from the pump to the transmission case extending though.

Thanks for the advice, last year I got to use in a Zetor 16245 plowing with many hours of work, but I assure you that my plow Regent turned in a perfect way. So I think the difference is determined the pump installed.

Danilo

I receive from a dealer in Prague:
thank you for your message again, Ill try to explain more, standart hydraulic circuit /pipes diameters/ in your type 10011
is prepared for standart hydraulic pump 88420901 with flow rate approx 42 l/min, strengthened hydraulic system has
different pum p as 89420901 with flow rate 55 l/min, some customers use this strengthened pump in standart hydraulic
system BUT they have to count with overheating of system because of different diameters of pipes and connecting,
Please check also picture including all items in groupe 407 from catalogue, specialy item no.31, 32, 33 , these items are necessary to pump 88420901 . maybe you have old pump and these items are missing, please check it,
88420901 - 68,50 eur / we have more than 250 pcs on our store/
89420901 - 73,50 eur

Fit an oil cooler, not a big job, there is room up front. look at the 16145 and it will have one fitted. If you replace with larger pump oil will heat more due to the increased flow creating increased friction. As mentioned above, the heat is probably being caused by your worn pump.

The oil cooler zetors use on Crystals is not brilliant, it takes oil from the input to the spin on filter ( or the small filter on older tractors) and returns it through the filter to the gearbox, this means it only cools oil that returns from the TA valve chest and I suspect that when the TA is in high it doesn't cool much. So I would agree with the others that your best option is to replace your main hydraulic pump with one from an 8145.
Has yours got the micropump for the Assister ram ?

Sorry for the delay, but this work has taken me a lot, yes Dave the tractor has a micro pump ram, you've decided to use the pump 55 l / min for the ursus with front loader and the pump 41 l / min for Zetor 10011 with the relative increase and optimization of external circuits, in order to decrease the load losses. When I have finished the work I will let you know the result. If you have an idea to improve the cooling of the gearbox oil made ​​to me know.
The Zetor 10011 is already provided to the radiator for cooling the oil, while the Ursus has only the circuit prepared and therefore lacks the radiator and the connecting pipes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back