• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 12011 1000 rpm Pto Will not turn help

deadly__dunder

Level 2
First name
PMG
Hi! i got an zetor crystal 12011 with a problem with the 1000 rpm does not work. the 540 rpm works just fine but when i engage the 1000 rpm with the lever under by the the seat nothing happens. it seems to shift the gears and i can kinda hear it it when the tractor is not running but i am not sure. anyone had this problem?

You dont shift 1000rpm with the lever under the seat, it gets you from independent to groundspeed. You shift 1000 by taking off the 7 splined stub and sticking it into the side of the gearbox where the 21 splined stub is stored.

Thanks! the 1000 pto was not there it was suppose to be so i need to order a new one. but how do i get the 540 pto out? do i have to get the bolts around the pto out and take of the cover? does not the hydraulic oil want to drain out?

Thanks! the 1000 pto was not there it was suppose to be so i need to order a new one. but how do i get the 540 pto out? do i have to get the bolts around the pto out and take of the cover? does not the hydraulic oil want to drain out?

Unless you need a 21 spline stub shaft for a machine running on 1000, leave the 540 shaft in place and you can still run the tractor at 1000 only get the 1000 shaft at a breakers yard. I have an old one we used with the end welded

ok. i dont need the 21 splined we only use the 7 splined. so just so I understand the way this works, it's a kind of stick that is pushed in to make it go at 1000 rpm when I need it. and then if I want it to go on 540 i just take the 1000 shaft out of the hole under the cab.

ok. i dont need the 21 splined we only use the 7 splined. so just so I understand the way this works, it's a kind of stick that is pushed in to make it go at 1000 rpm when I need it. and then if I want it to go on 540 i just take the 1000 shaft out of the hole under the cab.
on the right side of the bell housing there a hole where a 1000 shaft pushes in and a cap bolts on to put the tractor into 1000 revs, open off the cap and take out the shaft and she's back in 540.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back