• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

zetor 16245

doug

Level 1
First name
doug
I know nothing about zetors. Dealer in northern usa has a 16245 mfwd with loader advertised at what seems to be a good price. Ad says one owner, low hours. what can anyone tell me about this machine. Ease of entry, ease of shifting, visability, reliability, turning radius and anything else good or bad you can think of.
thanks in advance
Doug

It is a Tractor (written with big T)! Maybe little rough work and without any electric components.

Has low travelling speed (35 km/hour) and quite a big turning circle, but if you need a big tractor for working, not for repairing, it is machine for you:cool:

A contractor over here runs two of them, there is not even an official importer anymore !!
They are lightweight but quite strong built, especially since they reinforced the rear differential and end reduction with the introduction of the two series. naked weight is about 5400 kg which isn't much for 160 hp. I know 120 hp tractors that have an aftermarket turbo, that run 160 PTO hp. No problems at all.

With these gearboxes, i dont know if synchronisation was standard. Let's say that the synchro trannies are fool-proof and the not-synchro trannies need an experienced hand to match speeds manually with the throttle pedal.

The not-synchro trannie is something to get used to, but if you know how to deal with them, the difference in performance is small.

Oh yes, the cab: there hardly is any safer drivers house to make a roll in... And plenty of room too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back