• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 3011 Help

Hi,
You will see I have a post on this forum regarding a 3011 which failed to get any meaningful reply to what I would consider a very basic question.
It would seem the experienced knowledgeable people that have been a great help to me over the years have gone elsewhere.
I have been told the correct torque value is 150nm.
Hope this is of some help to you and I wish you well in your endeavors.

Hi,
You will see I have a post on this forum regarding a 3011 which failed to get any meaningful reply to what I would consider a very basic question.
It would seem the experienced knowledgeable people that have been a great help to me over the years have gone elsewhere.

It may seem like a basic question, but this tractor is vintage and quite rare now and your not going to get too many people with experience from working of them. If it been a more modern model I sure there are plenty of people on here to set right.

I personally can not answer either of your or this other members questions as I had no experience of working on a Zetor 3011, nor I have never even seen this tractors in real life. So I would leave questions like this for someone else to answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back