• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Zetor 3320 - Help Needed

axv521

Level 2
First name
Tony

Machinery:
Zetor 3320
Hey Everyone, I would like some help as I love my Zetor 3320 it just needs some TLC

#1 Hand Throttle will not stay in a position it always goes back to the closed position and tractor will turn off??

#2 Need to figure out how to properly wire starter unfortunately previous owner had some one mess with it and now I can ony start it with a screwdriver at the starter??

#3 Going to check/replace clutch cylinder as I have to pump clutch a bunch to get some tiny pressure build up to use clutch? Thoughts am I on the right track? I found a video on you tube that is what I ma going to do first.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKK4eTGycHE

#4 Need to check my parking brake and pto clutch as they are a bit rusty and hard to use so I need to know how to properly check them

Any help would be greatly appreciated on this!!! Please and Thank you!!

Hello Tony.
#1 Hand Throttle will not stay in a position it always goes back to the closed position and tractor will turn off??
1728580694121.png
First try to screw a litle bit harder the red market screw - this makes the hand throttle a little tighter.
If that doesnt help , take a look at the Brake disc (green) and the small plate spring next to it to see if they are still OK.

#2 Need to figure out how to properly wire starter unfortunately previous owner had some one mess with it and now I can ony start it with a screwdriver at the starter??
Wirings diagram do you have found I think. :)
You can check the ignition switch and the start protection switch on the clutch pedal.

#3 Going to check/replace clutch cylinder as I have to pump clutch a bunch to get some tiny pressure build up to use clutch? Thoughts am I on the right track? I found a video on you tube that is what I ma going to do first.
But the brake fluid reservoir is still full?
Is the brake fluid still light and clear?

If the clutch slave cylinder (bottom, left side of the tractor on the clutch bell) is not leaking, it should be OK. The master cylinder is located behind the clutch pedal and is quite easy to replace or reseal. A new clutch master cylinder costs around 27 euros in Europe and a sealing kit around 15 euros.
You should also stick with DOT 3 brake fluid and not use DOT 4 or silicone.

#4 Need to check my parking brake and pto clutch as they are a bit rusty and hard to use so I need to know how to properly check them
I have a repair workshop book for Zetor 3320 to 7340 - but its in German but with many grafics. I can send you this PDF if its helpfull or an other one have it in english and can send it to you... :)

Hello Tony.

View attachment 1771
First try to screw a litle bit harder the red market screw - this makes the hand throttle a little tighter.
If that doesnt help , take a look at the Brake disc (green) and the small plate spring next to it to see if they are still OK.

Wirings diagram do you have found I think. :)
You can check the ignition switch and the start protection switch on the clutch pedal.

But the brake fluid reservoir is still full?
Is the brake fluid still light and clear?

If the clutch slave cylinder (bottom, left side of the tractor on the clutch bell) is not leaking, it should be OK. The master cylinder is located behind the clutch pedal and is quite easy to replace or reseal. A new clutch master cylinder costs around 27 euros in Europe and a sealing kit around 15 euros.
You should also stick with DOT 3 brake fluid and not use DOT 4 or silicone.

I have a repair workshop book for Zetor 3320 to 7340 - but its in German but with many grafics. I can send you this PDF if its helpfull or an other one have it in english and can send it to you... :)
Yes please send me pdf, Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back