• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 3340 new member

kytrailblazer

Level 2
First name
Kytrailblazer
Hi. I'm a new owner of a used Zetor 3340 tractor. I wanted a tractor with 4x4 and loader and found this one. The main problem was that the brakes don't work unless you pump the pedal according to the seller. So as I unloaded the tractor from trailer I began to roll downhill and started pumping the brakes. No brakes no matter how much I pumped. Yes many thoughts went through my mind but was able to back up a hill and safely stopped. The brake fluid reservoir was cracked so I replaced it. Still no brakes but clutch works. I see a cover with a bolt on top of the rear axle and assume that it is where I bleed the brakes. Do I remove the cover and find the bleeder? Thanks in advance for the help !

The bleed stud is located on a 30 degree angle into the axle portal: the vented cover only covers the brake drum. You need to be about 20cm more outward.

Use a pipe socket or an offset wrench, with a straight wrench you'll likely break it.

The bleed stud is located on a 30 degree angle into the axle portal: the vented cover only covers the brake drum. You need to be about 20cm more outward.

Use a pipe socket or an offset wrench, with a straight wrench you'll likely break it.

3340 has disc brakes as far as i can tell. the cylinders are located at the back of tractor under a plastic cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back