• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Zetor 3340 - new/other seat ?

toshmiller

Level 1
First name
Tosh

Machinery:
Zetor 3340
Just bought my first tractor, zetor 3340. Bought it to cut hay. First issue to tackle is the seat is trash. Its literally not much more than a frame and some rotten cushion. My question is what's a good comfortable seat that bolts directly to it that ain't super expensive? Do all generic tractor seats work or am I looking for certain ones? Any suggestions?

Hello and welcome Tosh. :)

First - take some pictures of your Zetor and share it with us so we can help you better. Espacialy from the actual mounted seat. Thanks

Do you have a cabrio or a 3340 with cab? (photos? ;) )
My question is what's a good comfortable seat that bolts directly to it that ain't super expensive? Do all generic tractor seats work or am I looking for certain ones? Any suggestions?
There are many seats that can be used if we know what the current situation is with your 3340.
But there are also many that don't fit because they are too high or too wide, for example.
After looking at the photos, I'm sure I can give you a good tip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back