• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

ZETOR 5545 FRONT AXLE cry for help !!!!!!

greendragon3

Level 2
First name
greendragon3
hi zetor world , we are in the process of restoring our zetor 5545 and we have stripped out the front axle to find it had been run without oil at some stage and is ruined inside , all bearings , seals drive couplings etc are completely shot , i have tried in vain here in ireland to source some new replacement parts to no avail , i have also tried the uk and the check republic but all parts are obsolete , does anyone know where i might track down some of these parts please , it is hindering our completion of the restoration .

thank you in advance .

i have a 12145 and the right hub has been running too for ages without oil and gears were worn from running dry

why don't you just buy a complete axle for it there's a 5745 on done deal at the moment for sale

thats my back up plan if i cant get the parts , that one on done deal is gone , think she gone for export .:mad::mad:

wow that was sold fast i was only looking at the ad on saturday

will an axle off a more modern one suit because there are a few around in breakers yards

wow that was sold fast i was only looking at the ad on saturday

will an axle off a more modern one suit because there are a few around in breakers yards

That Barlow crowd are always saying they have all parts for all Zetors

That Bart lad in Cork ? He Might be able to source something for you in his home country ?

You are gone off the radar lately , Terry. miss the updates.

tried Barlow , nothing to suit either , i was also on to ted white in limerick ( he did one up a few years back ) no joy either

Did you try Tobins, they still have lots of parts for the UR1 range

http://shop.atpmotor.cz/

http://www.eshop-rychle.cz/ceskenaradi/eshop/40-1-ZETOR -5511-5545-5611-5645-5647

There's two foreign sites I been looking at lately.

https://www.agriaffaires.co.uk/used/farm-tractor/22400064/zetor -5511.html

Or there you go a complete 5545 tractor for 5000 Euro in Italy. And doesn't look bad.

thanks for all those links , i did try roy and i got some other parts off him before and he was sound to deal with but nothing for the front axle im afraid .

I have a good few Vintage tractor books, there is always ads in them for spares for all makes, I'll have look at them and if I find anyone different I'll stick it up here.

ok thanks a million for your help , i will look tobins up ,

yeah ive been " tangling " with tony brady for a while now , a good freind of mine was down there a few months back and he spotted a 5748 in for breaking with a complete front axle so i gave him a cal and guess what , " not for sale " !!!!

the usual story with tony , hes hard work !!

yes i would said bradys too there is no point going to a modern shop you need lads dealing in vintage tobins would be my first choice but im surprised there's not someone in uk or in czech republic or poland

I have a good few Vintage tractor books, there is always ads in them for spares for all makes, I'll have look at them and if I find anyone different I'll stick it up here.

I found some places to try I'll give you the names, LW Yarnold, Tunstall ltd. KC Baker& daughters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back