• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question zetor 6045 4wd with a cab. Loader compatibility

United-States oldironnutt

Level 1
First name
bret

Machinery:
Zetor 6045
Good evenin, I recently bought a 1984 Zetor 6045 4wd with a cab with 1900 hrs. The prior owner had a new clutch installed an they put the drive disc in backwards & smoked the crankshaft thrust bearing. So i got it real reasonable, ive split it an am getting parts. It seems to be a well built tractor with some really cool features. I gotta brace up the left side of the dash the clutch pedal action has givin it a downward list. Ok now my question : Ive found a agri-power 5000 with a loader, its 7 hrs away to take measurements. The sheet metal an cab appears to be alike. Could anyone please tell me if this loader will fit on mine. Thank you all for ur time.

In broad lines it will fit. But when i put the loader of our home farms 5245 on my 5718 i found the length difference different than the 120mm i measured from the engine block so i had to drill new holes.

The prior owner had a new clutch installed an they put the drive disc in backwards & smoked the crankshaft thrust bearing.
omg

It seems to be a well built tractor with some really cool features.
It is. (y)

I gotta brace up the left side of the dash the clutch pedal action has givin it a downward list.
Do you have some photos from? :unsure:

Ok now my question : Ive found a agri-power 5000 with a loader, its 7 hrs away to take measurements. The sheet metal an cab appears to be alike. Could anyone please tell me if this loader will fit on mine.
The Agripower 5000 should be a Zetor 5011. A Zetor 5011 have a shorter gearbox as your Zetor 6045. So the 6045 is longer at motor and gearbox but have similar outer width at the motor and gearbox. You have to do some rework to fit the loader at your 6045.
And yes, both have same cab both are from same series (5011 to 7045).

Good evenin peoples ! Yes i have many photos on my phone an am technology challenged to get um on this sight sorry. Ok cool thank you very much. I hadnt considered the engine cylinders. Thank you for ur time Joachim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back