• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 6321 Super Turbo ?

elnonni

Level 2
First name
Jon Alexander
hello does anyone know if the 6321 has the same engine as the 7321 turbo ...because i need few more hp from my 6321 and was wondering if i can mount a turbo on it like plug and play or do i need to upgrade anything ?

hello does anyone know if the 6321 has the same engine as the 7321 turbo ...because i need few more hp from my 6321 and was wondering if i can mount a turbo on it like plug and play or do i need to upgrade anything ?

it shoul have a 7701 engine its the same engine in the 6321 as the 7321. the difference is fuelpump, turbo, turbo headgaskets.

Also the valve seats are hardened pressfits instead of machined in the head material. Also lower compression pistons are used with different rings.

But if you will accept 6000hr instead of 12.000hr out of an engine, you can just slap a turbo to it and up the fuel a bit. Then use turbo valves when you ever need to rebuild.

When using an intercooler at 90hp, exhaust gas temperatures would drop 200 degrees, closer to the original NA engine.

There was an Australian or NZ member with a 8011 turbo pushing near 140hp with stock internals, no intercooler. He just used an exhaust gas temperature meter to make sure his exhaust gas temperature kn the manifold never exceeded the magical limit of 800 degrees.

well i need to change the head gasket ...because someone filled the coolant system with pure coolant in my 6321 before i bought it and blew the headgasket i believe ... but i have not opened the motor so im not sure if there is more i need to replace .... the only reason i want to install a turbo is because it is cheaper than buying a new tractor that has 10hp+ more and i really like the 6321 super

so what i really need is the turbo kit and head gasket and the same fuel pump like in 7321 ...and i would ofcourse upgrade the cooling and put an intercooler

I think indeed the water pump is slightly different too, but as long as you dont have problems you can use it as is... 10hp isnt all that much, i would just put a used turbo off a 90/100hp Volkswagen 1.9 TDI on it, (1.9 x 4500rpm equals 3.9 x 2200rpm in air flow) and give it a bit more fuel.

I'm thinking of putting a VW 1.6 diesel turbo on my 5718 which is 3.1 liter. The old lady can use a little extra, and i like the idea of a long stroke turbo engine over the big bore 6718 engine.

so what i really need is the turbo kit and head gasket and the same fuel pump like in 7321 ...and i would ofcourse upgrade the cooling and put an intercooler

the 7341/21 also has a engine oil cooler in the oil filter housing, i dont remember if the non turbo engines has that.

yes i forgot the oil cooler.

I would definately go with the oil cooler when adding a turbo. The turbo itself heats up the oil quite a bit.

...but before buying a turbo i would give it a bit more fuel as is... Markku is running a 7745 with some extra fuel, on a 3.20 Junkkari mower with swath conveyor. Its amazing what these engines can do even without a turbo. Accepting a slight loss in fuel efficiency for the few occasions you really need 85hp might be an economical alternative to fitting a turbo...

can you describe for me how i can give it more fuel i am not an engine expert ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back