• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

hello Zetor 6911 restoration challenge

Cornishkev

Level 2
First name
Kevin

Machinery:
Zetor 6911
Hello folks
I’m in the process of restoring my late uncles zetor 6911 ! I don’t know a lot about tractors…. Or should I say, I never knew a lot about tractors until I inherited one? And what a challenge it is. Especially forgetting parts. However, I have nourished every nut and bolt…. I’ve chopped, cut, spliced so much metal…… I have managed to get most parts from Roys Perfect Limited… however I’m in a battle for a front axle and the leg extenders…. Can anyone help ? Would really appreciate anything..

Attachments

• IMG_8721.jpeg
    IMG_8721.jpeg
    270.4 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_8722.jpeg
    IMG_8722.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8724.jpeg
    IMG_8724.jpeg
    273.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8723.jpeg
    IMG_8723.jpeg
    262.4 KB · Views: 5
Hello and welcome!

Oh ha - you still have a lot of work to do. The tractor has probably been outside in all weathers for all these years?

As for the front axle, ask ATP in CZ - they might still have refurbished parts.

Hello and welcome!

Oh ha - you still have a lot of work to do. The tractor has probably been outside in all weathers for all these years?

As for the front axle, ask ATP in CZ - they might still have refurbished parts.
Thank you very much. I have just emailed the company.. fingers crossed, they can help me out. And most of the tractor is ready to be assembled. I’ve just got a few more things in order for me to complete this long journey.

Hello folks
I’m in the process of restoring my late uncles zetor 6911 ! I don’t know a lot about tractors…. Or should I say, I never knew a lot about tractors until I inherited one? And what a challenge it is. Especially forgetting parts. However, I have nourished every nut and bolt…. I’ve chopped, cut, spliced so much metal…… I have managed to get most parts from Roys Perfect Limited… however I’m in a battle for a front axle and the leg extenders…. Can anyone help ? Would really appreciate anything..
That looks like it's going to be a long but satisfying project. Good luck with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back